At Jackson, Dieken & Associates, we are proud to represent Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, the leading insurer solely dedicated to insuring jewelry and the jewelry industry. When you work with Jackson Dieken and Jewelers Mutual, you know you will be provided the best coverage and service from two companies who understand your business. We offer coverage for jewelry business in retail, repair, custom design, jewelry appraising, wholesale, and manufacturing.
A Jeweler’s Block policy from Jeweler’s Mutual will cover jewels, jewelry, precious stones, as well as property of others that has been entrusted to you by customers or other jewelry dealers.
Jewelers Mutual is known for excellent claims service and will work to restore your business in the event of a loss. They also understand that every piece of jewelry is unique and will work to replace any lost, stolen or broken customer's items to the finest detail.
Helpful Resources for Jewelers:
- Establishing a Business Continuity Plan
- Inventory Record Keeping Guide
- Jeweler's Survival Guide - Emergency Planning Checklist
- Store Safety Checklist
- Safe Way to Ship Jewelery Tips
- Data Breach and Cyber Related Protection
- Security Guide for Retail Jewelry Businesses
- Security Guide for Non-Retail Jewelry Businesses
- Risk Management Store Signage
For additional Business resources & tips visit our Resource Section.
Contact our experience staff today so that we may begin discussing the needs specific to your business today.