Auto insurance provides broad coverage for you and your automobile:
- Liability coverage provides protection for bodily injuries and property damage you cause to someone else.
- Medical payments cover for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of your car.
- Collision provides coverage for damage to your car from a collision with another vehicle, subject to a deductible.
- Comprehensive coverage provides for damage to your car caused by any incident other than collision with another vehicle, subject to a deductible.
- Uninsured motorists/underinsured motorists coverage provides for losses resulting from another at fault vehicle that does not have insurance or has inadequate limits.
- Rental reimbursement provides for rental of another vehicle if involved in a covered loss.
To discuss your auto or any other insurance needs, contact our staff today. For tips and resources on safe driving and protecting your vehicle visit our Resource Section.